*TYSM Friend's

Salam, Hi youalls, ape khabor? Sihat? Alhamdulillah, hee, in this entry I would like to say thanks to my blogger friend for wish me luck for my STPM, huhu, thank you alot, I love you so much, I'm very touched! Want to know who wish me? Let's see, come :D

First, My cutest blogger's friend ;
Bubu Lalola a.k.a Faris ;


He said ;
"Ya Allah, Kau bantulah zafirah bt rostam utk menjawab examnya pd hari ini & hari2 berikutnya. Lapangkanlah dadanya ketika dia sdg menjawab exam. Kau lulusakan lah die dgn cemerlang Ya Allah" Amin ya robbal alamin.

Ohh, how sweet you are, he pray for me. Seriously, I'm touched!

Second, My Chinese blogger's friend;
Lilo& Stitch a.k.a Ivy Wong ;


She said ;
Kepada calon STPM mulai hari ini anda akan di kahwinkan dengan 4 kertas dan akan diceraikan talak 3 selepas tamat hari terakhir peperiksaan. Jadi hargailah mereka selagi mereka ada bersama kamu. Good Luck!

Ohh-II that time I'm feel like I want to die~ Nervous!

Third, My Big Brota blogger ;
The Green a.k.a Hafrizzul Hafiz

He said ;
*Don't push yourself, Never! When I said Don't, Don't!
*I wish Super Good Luck to you :3

Ohh that time I was like errr, okay okay I don't push my self and woww! Super good luck, ihiikk ^^

That's all, btw, I'm very appreciate it, I love you all so much and I'm very thankful because I get friend like them although I never meet them :>

©MukMuk

No comments :